Search This Blog

Monday 18 June 2012

[Challenge] Day 22 of 26

A song that makes you cry (sad)?

A song which I genuinely cry and feel sad when hearing is 不存在的情人.. I can't really describe why, maybe it's the piano and the strings in the music adding to the effect. Every time I listen to it I feel cold.



Another song which makes me cry every time would be 媽媽 by Vanness Wu, which is a song for his mum. It's less crying because I'm sad, and more because it makes me think about all the things my mum has done for me.


Other songs would be 乾杯 by Mayday.. it's the ending of the MV that does it.. and that's life for you ><

No comments:

We have moved: visit us at Evergreen Lyrics!

Thanks for your support all these years, TVB is Cool is no longer being updated - we have moved to Evergreen Lyrics !  This website was crea...