Search This Blog

Friday 6 March 2009

黑白變奏 - EU themesong.

Download at megaupload.

Comments: I like this song...just as much as I liked the other two. I think. I can't remember them anymore. LOL. I like hearing Sammul singing, so it's good to see they let him sing this one. I think he didn't sing in the other two as far as I can remember, but I think Ron did..=S

黑白變奏 - 吳卓羲.陳鍵鋒.謝天華 (TVB 劇集《學警狙擊》主題曲)
作曲︰周永恆
填詞︰鄭櫻綸

日夜之間的接口 
yut yeh ji gan dik jip hau
段落之間的變奏
doon lok ji gan dik bin jau
落入忠奸的缺口 
lok yup jung gan dik coot hau
灰黑之間你遊走
fooi huk ji gan nei yau jau
愈用心分析對手 
yue yung sum fun sik dooi sau
愈是交心的戰鬥 
yue si gau sum dik jin dau
愈是分不清對手
yue si fun but ching dooi sau

* 情與義 
ching yue yi
  那像似黑白事情
nah jeung chi huk bak si ching
  遊戲吧 
yau hei bah
  你共我追逐未停
nei gung ngoh jooi juk mei ting
  忘記吧 
mong gei bah
  抹掉昨天熱誠
moot diu jok tin yit sing
  對或錯 
dooi wat choh
  你或我 
nei wat ngoh
  決定勝 Hea~ Woo~
coot ding sing +~+~
  用什麼狙擊對手 
yung sum moh jooi gik dooi sau
  用目光追蹤悔咎
yung mook gwong jooi jung fooi gau
  事或非堆積藉口 
si wat fei dooi jik jik hau
  灰黑之間你留守
fooi huk ji gan nei lau sau
  用盡心分析對手 
yung jun sum fun sik dooi sau
  事實之差心裡鬥
si sat ji chah sum looi dau
  步入灰色的缺口 
bo yup fooi sik dik coot hau
  一千個預謀
yut chin goh yue mau

Repeat *

猜不透日後 
chai but tau yut hau
不知去或留
but ji hooi wat lau
推測背後 
tooi chak booi hau
不斷預謀
but doon yue mau

No comments:

We have moved: visit us at Evergreen Lyrics!

Thanks for your support all these years, TVB is Cool is no longer being updated - we have moved to Evergreen Lyrics !  This website was crea...