Search This Blog

Friday 8 June 2012

[Challenge] Day 12 of 26

Favourite song from drama or movie?
Just a few of my favourites :) 

保護色 by Su Yi Cheng from the drama 'KO One 終極一班'!
I love all the versions of this song, especially the piano instrumentals~~ The lyrics are so .. lyrical! I love playing this as a piano piece :D

我不會喜歡你 by Bolin Chen 陳柏霖 from the drama 'In Time With You 我可能不會愛你'
It really matches the storyline of the drama and although I didn't like it to begin with, it's grown to be one of my favourites and it's quite relatable ><

I also love the 'Black and White 痞子英雄' OST! Listen to it if you have the time, and I highly recommend that you watch the drama too!! :)

As for TVB theme songs, I love listening to all of them when the drama broadcasts, but very few stay in my mind, however over the past years there are a few that have stayed such as 請講 by Niki Chow and Kevin Cheng from 'Under the Canopy of Love' :) I really like singing that song!! And OMG, something I just remembered; 心花無限 and 心裡話 from Love Bond were my ABOSOLUTE FAVOURITES before I watched Taiwanese dramas lol XD

No comments:

We have moved: visit us at Evergreen Lyrics!

Thanks for your support all these years, TVB is Cool is no longer being updated - we have moved to Evergreen Lyrics !  This website was crea...