Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 June 2012

[Challenge] Day 24 of 26

A recent artist you discovered?
I have two; Nick Chou 周湯豪 and Alfred Hui 許廷鏗; I've heard of both of them before but didn't take much notice of them until very recently. 

I first heard of Alfred when I was in HK, and he was on TV but never really thought much about him? Then I received requests for his songs :) And Cream has recommended I listen to his album '出走三部曲' of which I really like the songs: 螞蟻、出走 and 定格.. I think his voice has lots of potential in the future, I really like his high notes :D My ultimate favourite would be 螞蟻 despite hating them in real life D: Thanks Cream ^^


I only noticed Nick recently while watching a drama called 粉愛粉愛你 where a lot of the songs in his new album were used as insert songs. I looked him up and found out that all the songs in his new album were written (both musically and lyrically) and sung by him! In his album 'S.N.G' (which stands for Super Nice Girl) my favourite songs would be: 黑洞、億萬分之一的機率 :) Oh yeah, I also really like his song 'Wake Up' from his old album ^^ That's probably my favourite song of his atm :D

No comments:

We have moved: visit us at Evergreen Lyrics!

Thanks for your support all these years, TVB is Cool is no longer being updated - we have moved to Evergreen Lyrics !  This website was crea...