Search This Blog

Thursday 14 June 2012

[Challenge] Day 18 & 19 of 26

Favourite singer/songwriter?
Favourite song from favourite singer/songwriter?


JJ Lin 林俊傑
I don't really know what to say about him because I don't follow him much.. I just really love his music <3! Asdfgh.. His voice... is just amazing! Don't know how else to describe it, but every time I listen to it I feel like I've melted .__. He also composes a lot of songs for other singers~ A lot of them are known for their complicated, but meaningful lyrics.

I think his most notable song is '記得' (Remember), written for A Mei :) He has 2 duets with Ah Sa (Charlene 蔡卓妍)which he composed, one in cantonese and one in mandarin :) But my favourite song (more recently anyway) would be Nonexistent 不存在的情人.. I first heard it on 我愛男子漢, where a contestant performed it.. I cry every time I hear it and I don't even know why.. but yeah.. just.. a lot of emotions in the song.

Songs in his most recent album you should listen to: Romantic Mystery, Streets of Old Shanghai, Never Learn and Nonexistent.

No comments:

We have moved: visit us at Evergreen Lyrics!

Thanks for your support all these years, TVB is Cool is no longer being updated - we have moved to Evergreen Lyrics !  This website was crea...