Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Updates & Replies

Since there were quite a lot of people who I needed to reply to (without a tagboard/site) so I'll write them all here instead of spamming my tagboard ><

Thanks for all the comments everyone ^^ really encourages me to keep going hehe

To:
Atom222
Unfortunately those episodes are missing~ hope you'll be able to find them on another site!!

Floating Ghost (1)
Sorry but my translating skills aren't too good... maybe I'll try translating it later but at the moment no translations D:

DeadCatterpillar
Thanks :)

AGIRL
Yepp, I've just done that ^__^ Hope you have fun singing hehe~~ Link to song HERE

XueHan
Request fulfilled ^^ Link to song HERE

Floating Ghost (2)
You're welcome ^__^

ChloeWinston
Yepp, sure you can repost the lyrics :) The song by Kate is called 半圓 and I've already posted the lyrics up for that~ Link to song HERE And I've done Ray's songs~ so check back on THIS page for them ^^

Dave
Thanks :)

HKdramaISawesome
You're welcome :) thanks for the support ^^

@CholoeWinston
I've done all his songs now so check back on THIS page for all of them ^_^

1 comment:

Chlorayy said...

Thanks! Sweet of you to get back to me :D

We have moved: visit us at Evergreen Lyrics!

Thanks for your support all these years, TVB is Cool is no longer being updated - we have moved to Evergreen Lyrics !  This website was crea...