Things I am proud of:
- I have beaten my cousin to starting a blog :P We had a bet to who was going to have one first..and I won!! But I think she updates more than me :(
- I have spent over £100 for christmas presents...I know I shouldn't really be proud of spending that much, but it makes me seem like a christmas fairy giving away so many things!
- I've lost weight. LOL. I always wanted to do more exercise and eat less.
- Winning the lottery. Ha. I wish! But I won a draw at the summer fete this year at my school! Some hamper thing :( I wanted the first prize of £50 and a cook book set. LOL. I didn't know what to do with the hamper, so I gave it away.
- Having more members of my family to love and care for. My lovely baby cousins and their cuteness.
Now the hard bit..to find people to tag...I haven't really been talking to many people recently so it's gonna be hard. :S
I will tag... Inferno, Sugar, Lizzy, Randomness, tvbmad - My cousin - Last resort...
Gosh, that was hard :P To find the people I mean...LOL.